- Transfer the video to my PC using TiVo Desktop 2.2
- Unlock the video using the Direct Show Dump Utility
- Convert the MPEG-2 video to an iPod-compatible format, 320x240 H.264, using PSP Video 9
- Transfer the video file to my Mac
- Set the MPEG-4 atoms that iTunes uses to organize video as a 'TV Show' using AtomicParsley
- Add the video file to my iTunes Library
- Transfer the video to my video iPod
Phew! That was a lot of work. Well, it feels simpler and easier than it sounds on paper. I'm going to follow up with posts that expand on several of the steps.